Tuesday 9 September 2014

Discover Organic !

Morning ! 
Organic beauty week continues and I want to show you how different we are to other companies ! We are completely transparent in that we list all our ingredients very clearly and are open about how we source the contents of our products . Every decision made by the company carefully considers the effects upon people and the environment ! Each and every ingredient in our products is there for a reason and is ethically sourced . 


Our current offer is a FREE Rejuvinating Facial Wash with every purchase of our award winning Frankincense Intense Face Cream  ! Check out lots of other gorgeous products in my shop at :

www.uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/janegoldman 
or click on the icon above ! 

I would love to talk to you about the products and give you help and advice or a FREE skincare consultation ! I can be contacted via the E-MAIL link via my profile above ! 
Thanks for your visit ! 
Jane x



No comments:

Post a Comment